Monday, December 8, 2008

Luxurious Japanese Dinner in Iketeru-Hilton KL.

Very sorry to all of my readers because I did not update for like 3 days because I was on vacation in Singapore. xD. I just reached home and the first thing I do is quickly update my blog. I'm not gonna blog about singapore so soon because there are too many things to do now.

So I'm gonna blog about my japanese dinner in Hilton KL. There you go, Luxurious Japanese Dinner in Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My dad booked a special private room just for our family because...actually I also don't know why. But luckily he booked a room because the room has more bright lights than the other parts of the restaurant which is so dark. I can't take photos at dark areas because I don't have a speedlite!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cold Ocha

Photobucket
Misou Soup

Photobucket
Japanese Cucumber

Photobucket
Japanese Seafood Salad

Those pictures are just the beginning, wait till you see the best part. xD.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg..
I can survive with that amount of $ for half month la~~~

Princess Wild Cow said...

The only thing I like better than pictures of food is food itself. Wonderful shots of food not found in Minnesota.

Howie said...

lol...i did not order dat....i ordered the higher end wan..haha

Anonymous said...

Wa..so tempting man!! send my regard to yr family la..Hope to c u during CNY.GBU

Anonymous said...

Wa..so tempting..send my regards to yr family ya.. hope to c u during CNY..gbu