Monday, December 1, 2008

Nasi Lemak in Village Park-Damansara Uptown

It was rather an early morning, I picked up rui ting from college and off we go for our brunch. She suggested that she had the best nasi lemak years ago in damansara uptown. I doubted that she could regonise back the place. She doubted herself too. Haha. So we gambled that the nasi lemak restaurant is still on business since the way she describe it is so mouth watering.

Once we reached there, the first thing she said:

Ting: Eh, Howard, I think it's not in damansara uptown.

Howard: What!!! I drove all the way here and all you can say is it's not here, you want me to cekik you ah??

Ting: No wait, I think I remember already, drive further down abit. I remember it's near the corner lot.

Howard: It better be true or else you walk home. Hahahaha

I know I sound violent, but it was rather a funny conversation. So I drove further down and she saw fimiliar nasi lemak restaurant but she could not regonise whether is it the right one. I stopped there for 5 minutes let her recall back every single thing about that restaurant.

Ting: Howard!! Yes, this is the one I'm talking about.

Such a relief.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess what, the crowded restaurant made her regonise the restaurant. So all restaurant owners out there, you can hire some "ke po" to keep your restaurant pack. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She needs a tissue, someone please offer her some.

Photobucket

The nasi lemak was really the best one I had. The fried chicken was like so crunchy yet so tender at the same time. It made me thought about this "crunchy at the outside, soft in the inside". Along with the santan rice, it's so good until you can taste the santan on every grain of rice. Seriously no joke. Price also reasonable. xD

Now's your turn to go find out about the restaurant in damansara uptown, it's easy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good Luck.

2 comments:

happyfrog said...

daym.. by the way the girl or is her ur gf eat till have rice on the mouth im sure its delicious.. hohoho..

Howie said...

she not my gf lar..lol