Monday, December 15, 2008

Semi Fine Dining in Buonasera SS2

After the appetizer came out for 5 minutes, my dad just thought of pizzas and so he ordered the special Enzo Dante pizza. In just 5 minutes, his pizza flew out of the kitchen door and landed on our table. It was the fastest pizza I ever seen in my life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pork Speghetti

Photobucket
Sakura Pork Chop

Photobucket
Rosemarry Potato

My dad and brother ordered the same pasta. How weird is that, my mom kept on babbling about the 2 same dish. It's because she cannot try more defferent dish. xD. Now is dessert time!!

Photobucket
Italian Coffee

Photobucket
Tiramisu

Ok, I'm gonna say something about this sticky date pudding. It's the best dessert I ever had in my whole life. Serious shit, no joke. It may look simple but the taste was awesome. Omg, it can cause your taste buds to have diabetes. Haha. It was served warm with chilled vanilla ice cream. Once you had it in your mouth, everything just melt in your mouth. It's a must to try it!!

Photobucket
Sticky Date Pudding With Vanilla Ice Cream

Photobucket
Raspberry Sorbet

After the dinner, all I can say that the desserts are the best part and the best among all I ever tried. Haha. My mom just kept quiet when I asked her whether the food was nice or not. Cannot judge the restaurant by it's amount of customer.

There you go, Buonasera!!

Photobucket

No comments: