Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Relatives trip from Penang to Pavillion

It was a public holiday and my relatives decided to travel down to KL for some shopping. So I brought them to Pavillion KL since they don't have it in penang. Hmph, shall I say that there are more choices of brands and designs here in KL than in Penang.

Since there was a big sign SALES outside Tangs, they just automatically walked in as if there was a magnet there. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After Tangs and a few shops, I was already half exhausted and they were still so hype up for more. So a few of us went coffee bean for some coffee and rested. I was too bored and started taking pictures around me. My aunt gave me tips on how to capture a nice photo too. Not many of my pictures actually capture her interest. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a long day trip with my relatives. I hardly spend time with them due to long distance. Do spend time with your family, it's the most important thing to do.

No comments: