Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Freedome after my finals!!!

It was the day I finish my A levels finals and I feel so free!!! Harn called me out along with kaye to yam cha in starbucks and it was already very late. We waited for zi yin over there to meet up. When zi yin reached, starbucks was already closing and he sounded so pissed that none of us dare to call him. Haha. I made the move.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since zi yin has no where to yam cha, he called us over to canai cafe in ss15 to watch some football match. I never enjoy watching football match but somehow it was fun watching with everybody in canau cafe. When they cheer I cheer, when they boo I boo. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After all the chit chat, gossips and football match. We headed over to zi yin house by 2am and chill out. That's all for today. xD

No comments: