Saturday, November 29, 2008

I made it to The Star-RAGE!!

It was early in the morning when I walked into my college through the guard house. As usual I will just grab an issue of the star-RAGE. I went in the classroom and read RAGE while waiting for my lecturer. As I was readind, I received a sms from my friend saying that my blog pictures was in RAGE. I was like "WTH", my pictures...in RAGE. Then a few more smses came in telling me that my pictures were in RAGE.

I quickly flip through and tada!!! I saw this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so happy because it's my first time of my name appearing in newspaper along with my blog pictures.

Ok, may be some people really doubt about it and think I lied. So I'm gonna show those people the pictures. Go compare yourself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Actually I got this notice about my pictures publishing on that day few days ago. At that time I was doubting because it was too good to be true for the first time. xD. I always had jinx on good things always turn out to be nothing for the first time. Finally, the pictures were published!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u came out in the rage which was published last thursday? if yes, i might appeared in the rage too in forms of words. if there's a section on IYEP in the rage, then my words would be there.

Michael said...

Congrats

Erik said...

Congrats! Getting published rocks!