Monday, November 24, 2008

Dim Sum in Shang's Palace.

It was a saturday morning where I usually have brunch with my family. My parents decided to head to our usual dining place in Shangri-La KL called Shang's Palace. It is located on the first floor of Shangri-La. It's a place where they serve a very wide range of chinese cuisine from dim sum until ' dai chao'.

The design and interior of the place is more or less like a emperor's palace, no wonder they name is Shang's Palace. With the magnificent interior, it's also accompanied by their sumptious and tasty dim sum. The price was reasonable. You guys should go try it out sometimes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I assume you roughly know how Shang's Palace looks like now, I opened the menu and just ordered what is fimiliar to me. The usual Chinese dim sum.

Photobucket

There are three of dim sum like dried, steamed, and desserts. According to tradition, we start with some steamed dim sum.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next post, I'm gonna post the fried dim sum and their signature Chinese desserts.

No comments: