Monday, November 17, 2008

An Awesome Thai Dinner Experince in Kinnaree-Part 3

It was already 10pm because it was a late dinner. We were all served with the dessert's menu and all I was eyeying for was their red ruby.

My all time favourite thai desserts. It's basically a water chestnut wrapped with gelatin and served chilled with ice santan. The taste was so amazing that it actually emulsifies the taste itself when it reached your mouth.

Photobucket

My brother ordered the traditional thai dessert which is a mango served with pulut rice. They actually modified this dish or shall I say it improved it. They combine the taste of the pandan and pulut which makes your pulut more fragrance and top it with some santan milk. They added a new side dish which is a very special odourless durian ice-cream.

Photobucket

I love both these desserts and it was the best thai dessert I have ever had. xD

1 comment:

The Cuke said...

I want that icecream.