Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dim Sum in Shang's Palace-Part 2

Let's continue from the previous post about steamed dim sum. I continued our dim sum dining with some fried all time favourite fried dim sum. There are not many types of fried dim sum available here but it's enough to satisfy your craves for dim sum.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I did not order much of fried dim sum due to hot weather and the it's very heaty. I wanna avoid from getting sore throat. Haha. So we tried some chinese delicacy as shown below:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was 80% full after consuming almost all the dim sum's because my parents don't eat much. I whacked all the dim sum's with my brother, imagine how much we ate. It's crazy and I spoil my diet plan for the day. How sad was that.

Now lets move forward to some desserts. Yummy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's what we need to use after every meal.

Photobucket

After dim sum, we head over to pavillion to have some coffee as usual. My family is a coffee lover. XD

Photobucket
My Dark Cherry Frappucino

Photobucket
Dad's Espresso Macchiato and Bro's Vanilla Ice-Blended

That's all for the day.

3 comments:

TNH said...

the dim sum doesn't look like the ordinary dim sum we use to eat..

Johnny Ong said...

what camera model and lens did u use to take those food pictures?

Howie said...

I use EOS canon 1000D with 18-55mm kit lens