Friday, November 7, 2008

Apiit UCTI Danze2Nista Reality Dance Tournament.

Now it's the reality dance tournament part. I assume you guys know what's that. For people who don't know, it's more of a live dance competition on stage. Any errors you did on stage, people will start booing you, if you're great, people cheer loudly for you. Best team wins, simple as that.

So here are some pictures of the winners for the reality dance tournament.

The third prize goes to Cookie Monster, too bad I don't have any pictures of them dancing on stage because I was late. But I have something special for them. Wait till you see it. xD

Second prize goes to a couple that dance some salsa dance. All I know about them was that they were from Kahzakstan. Wow, that's really far. But they made it 2nd. While I was taking photos of them, I heard many people were saying the girl was really hot with her bare back dress. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First prize goes to A boy crew. Well, they are just a bunch of guys dancing in a group. I got nothing much to say about them but they seemed to made it to the top.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, I think I'm gonna say something about the results. I'm not really happy about the A boy getting first place because in my opinion, I would say that Cookie Monster deserves to get the first prize because their dance were more of a team work dance and has many variations.

For A crew, I would think they should be in third place because their dance are more of soloing and not much of team work. Besides that, part of their dance was not original and it was from somewhere else. I know it because I saw it before in my previous event shoot.

In my point of view, Cookie Monster should get first. I'm not saying A crew are not good, they are good and they have the skills. Hope I don't offend any A crew members and fans. It's just my opinion.

Next post, something very special for Cookie Monster!!

p.s: Sorry if the photos take a very long time no load, having some problems with photobucket previously. Seems like they oversized my pictures. Please be patient, worth the wait. xD. And sorry if the pictures of the dancers are not in full view because lack of space. xD

No comments: