Saturday, November 15, 2008

An Awesome Thai Dinner Experince in Kinnaree-Part 2

After the appetizer, everyone was chit chatting and I made a few local thai friends. They are pretty friendly and funny. I can say that was my first time talking to a thai. As I was busy trying to snap a few shots of the interior, my stomach was already grumbling.

Here are the main courses, tada!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't know what dish is this, all I know is that it's some deep fried fish. It doesn't look that nice but the taste was really mouth watering. xD. Sorry for not inserting the caption for this picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not done yet, there is still more to come. Haha. Next post it's about the famous thai desserts!!!

2 comments:

Wanderer said...

ur food all like very high end type leh.. cost a bomb leh... can intro some cheap stuff that others can afford? hehe

Wanderer said...

ur food all very high end type hor, must cost a bomb, can intro some which others can afford? hehehe...