Saturday, November 1, 2008

Apiit UCTI Danze2Nista Pre-Post.

I woke up early in the morning and start heading my way towards KL. Since I got extra time for travelling, why not let's try a new way to KL instead of that old boring jamming federal highway. Malaysians are kinda stingy when comes to paying tol. So this time I used the NPE (new pantai highway) highway which is always jam free.

This is the first time I used NPE to KL only. So I gambled and turn here and there with all my lucky. Wualaa, I reached KL in 10 minutes from Subang. Haha. I loved the smart tunnel and NPE. I met up with Jia Hui and went "pak toh". Haha. Usual us.

So now I'm gonna show (I know this is kinda syok sendiri) my media pass and the pictures will be posted soon.

Photobucket

I hope you guys will check back in like a day or 2 for the next post on this event. XD. I'm really exhausted and need to go to bed now! Ciaoz.

No comments: