Monday, November 3, 2008

Apiit UCTI Danze2Nista 2008- Usher Battle Ground.

Lets continue the part whre I went dating with Jia Hui. After she left home, I waited for Zi Yin for his canon marathonshoot asia 2008 results. As we were waiting and waiting for like 4 hours and it was already 8pm, the result was not out yet!!! We were so freaking pissed off by their timing.

We waited until 8.30pm and Zi Yin asked me to go to Apiit first because he knows I was already very late for the event. He just passed me his whole set of nikon DSLR worth more then rm10k and off I rushed to my car. I borrowed his DSLR to cover the Apiit event, thanks Zi Yin. Credits to him as all pictures were taken using his nikon D300 that is worth more than rm10,000.

I reached Apiit by 9.15pm because I get lost during the way too, haha. It's my first time to Apiit ok. I missed Cookie Monster's dance performance, argh. They are so gonna kill me. Haha. So the first thing I saw the Usher battle ground. Here are some pictures of the Usher battle, hope you guys enjoy it.

The Emcees

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Usher Competitors

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He's trying to say "kiss my ass mama's boy". Haha.

Photobucket

Ok, now I'm gonna say something about this event. I was abit dissapointed about this event because the organisers did not prepare a space for photographers to take photos in front of the stage. Everyone was squeezing and pushing towards the stage. And everyone was not just locals, majority of them were foreigners from all over the world. They are so big and tall and I can't even see a thing. I'm gonna show you how they arrange the stage.

Photobucket

I tried squeezing my way through but they just pushed me away so hard and some even scolded me. Wow. So I just stood at the left side of the back stage to take pictures and I wasn't really happy about it. I did not manage to snap many nice shots with different angles due to that issue. So, I'm sorry about that. xD

Next post, Fellest Yan in the house!!

p.s: Sorry if the photos take a very long time no load, having some problems with photobucket but I'm really tired to fix it already. Seems like they oversized my pictures. Please be patient, worth the wait. xD. And sorry if the pictures of the dancers are not in full view because lack of space. xD

2 comments:

Boris said...

wow the shots are amazing. better get something like Zi Yin or yours :)

well you can't expect that they prepared that for you. but at least you get to see it.. look at me, i didn't get to see their performances..

you should've said "he pushed me" hehehe :)

oh btw, nice drawing heheh.. :)

Chuen said...

try using flickr. Much better =)