Thursday, November 13, 2008

An Awesome Thai Dinner Experince in Kinaree.

I was really tired after a long long day. I planned to take a nap when I reached home due to headaches. I get headaches often, no idea why. Once I reached home, mom said dinner at 6 and get ready soon. Argh!! No nappy.

It was actually a dinner with out Thai family friend. I never really met them untill this dinner. We headed to the Thai restaurant at Jaya One, Palm Square at Jalan University. Sorry because I can't provide a map. Was too tired to regonise the place. Ask around, many people should know that place. All I can say that it's near Jaya Supermarket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sorry for the spelling error, clumsy me. xD

I ordered this Kinaree special drink made of lemongrass. I ordered this because I wanna relieve my headache and it really worked. Can become "future doctor", haha.

Photobucket

So we started off with a very special thai appetizer that I never seen before. It's served in a spoon. It has small chucks of chicken with fish fauce. I just insert the whole spoon into my mouth and slowly chew it. The sweetness of the chicken was awesome as it comes along with some minor Thai dressing.

Photobucket

This is one very common Thai appetizer, the thing is it's a bigger one. All you need to do is take the big leaf and wrap all d spices together and pop it into your mouth. Once you have your first bite, all the taste of spices will just burst in your mouth. Lovely.

Photobucket

That's all for today, will post about the main course and dessert soon. It's the best part.

p.s: Make sure you prepare some tissues beside you before reading the next post. xD

2 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

i like those lotus leaves wall deco...unique :)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Wow, the deco is really nice, especially the colourful wall(^^)