Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ahhhhh-cidents.

Before I start, this post does not have any pictures because I was not present at both scenes. Sorry.

Scene 1:

Lately there has been many accidents around town. Well, this is the 4th guy I know died in an accident of drink and drive. I'm still kinda sad about it although I don't him well. At least I talked to him a few times. His death news has been spread all over sri kl students as well as ex-sri kl students. Mainly because he was an ex-sri kl student.

Last week after he came back from Australia, his friends insists him to go clubbing although he did not wanted to go. In the end, he just went to entertain his friends. How nice of him. After clubbing, I assumed he was a bit drunk. He dropped his girlfriend home and off he was on his way back home.

Suddenly, he was banged behind the car really hard and he crashed on to a divider. The impact was real big until he flew out of his car through his windscreen. He landed on the road unconscious. Here comes a speedy myvi who speeds like mad just ran over him and he just died on the spot.

The whole scene was seen by an indian man who passed by. I really feel sad for him and his family.

p.s: The story written by me may not be 100% right.

Scene 2:

Yesterday as I was driving home after college, I was really tired and speed a little bit to reach home sooner. "Sorry mom for speeding." As I was reaching home, the road was really jammed and I thought there was a police check.

Suddenly, I saw this blue light blinking on a white proton waja. It is the police!! I panicked because I did not put my P sticker on my car. Haha. "I like to act like a pro on the street"xD. I quickly think and think and think to figure a way out but there was none. As I was driving along slowly, I saw the fireman truck. The fireman truck saved my life!!

It was another accident on the road. All I saw was a medium size lorry hammered badly on a bus from behind. When I passed by the lorry, I saw this indian man lying on the floor injured. The driver seat of the lorry was crushed badly. No wonder they need a fireman to help him get out of there. Or maybe he was too fat. xD.

Many accidents are happening around us but yet many of us still take it easy and still like to speed. You will never know how vulnerable you are to get into an accident until it is too late.

So, drive safe!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

i think its coz of people who donno how to drive, and yet want to go so fast, so it could be cause by people who think only they are driving, who wil suddenly stop when ever they want or change lane without even signaling, thinking tat people noes what is on their mind...
and there are some people who drive slowly thinking tat the whole world can follow behind them...