Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Family Dinner in Shangri-La KL.

It was a Deepavali holiday and my mom wanted to bring the family to our usual dining place in Shangri-La KL. She just love to go there and have dinner. So we decided to head over there for dinner. Once we reached there, there were so many people as in extra many people in the buffet restaurant.

Photobucket

After visiting the toilet, off we go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess everyone's first choice for dinner is in Shangri-La. I did not manage to snap many pictures of the food there because it was kinda crowded and really dark. They just have those spot lights on the ceiling to create a warm atmosphere. So here are some pictures of my food mainly on desserts. xD.

Photobucket

See the white lady on the left. If you notice closely, she is the model for the newly launched Dior perfume in pavillion KL. It is her because I saw her appearance during the launch in pavillion the other day. Too bad no one could regonise her.

Photobucket

I start off with a soup to burp out all the air in my stomach. I just ate breakfast for the whole day and skipped lunch. So you should know that I'm super hungry now.

Photobucket

I tried plating all their food together but it doesn't seem appealing to me. Haha. I can't use my hand like those chefs did. All I can use was just their thongs. So I ended up taking pictures of this. (the easiest way to plate it).xD

Photobucket

It was already 8pm!! They always had their bakery promotion outside Lemon Garden of 50% discount on all items after 8pm. They have all kinds of cookies, muffins, doughnuts, cinnamons and cakes. I love to eat them all because they come in extra large sizes. You can find it right outside Lemon Garden, it's called Cinnamons. I followed my mom to the Cinnamons and bought some snacks. xD.

Photobucket

I was already 70% to my limit and I still have desserts to go. My stomach was already bloated and I spoiled my diet plan!! Who cares, I'm still young. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After whacking some of the desserts, I cannot eat anymore. Not even a single tiny little peice of bread crumbs. Haha. So, that's all for the dinner. Hope you guys feel tempted by the food. xD

2 comments:

sabahking said...

i love to eat sushi !! maybe one week i will eat sushi one times !! for cake i prefer tiramisu cake !!

Bizmind said...

So luxury..
I bet the price also "luxury"..
Anyway, quality time with family is what matters right? :)
Even the way to the toilet also looks like palace..
I think people even can live in the toilet and for some people it is better compared to their own house.. lol..