Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Three Words.

I just had 2 hours of class because....................class. xD. My lecturers don't seem to teach us anymore stuff due to our finals in just less than a week away. All they did was their boring revisions. The class was always half empty and the lecturers were in their own world.

Since I ended class so early, I wanted to give jia hui a surprise. I drove all the way to KL and waited for her to reach home. She doesn't even know I'm on my way, that's why it is a surprise. I assumed she will reach home as usual and so I reach in KL around that time and waited for her to call me back.

And so I rounded in few parts of KL to get to know KL better (I do not know KL very well even though I'm born in KL) and I ended up waiting at some bus station. I offed the engine and just waited and waited and waited for like 2 hours. All I did during that 2 hours was just looking how the parents bring home their kids from school because so happen there was a primary school nearby.

It makes me think back of my primary school days. Back in my time, my parents never came to my school and pick me up because it was way too far from home. Kids now days should really appreciate that their parents willing to pick them up from school.

After 2 hours of waiting, I kinda gave up and started back my engine. Buzz,buzz, buzzzzzzzz. She finally replied me!!! I just use the speed dial to call her and she said she can't make it out because she just reached home. She must be very tired after her choir practice in school. I didn't knew she had a choir practice that day.=.=. I chosen the wrong day to give her a surprise.:(

So we had a short conversation on the phone and I think she felt my disappointment although I said I'm fine. She wanted to buy me a lunch but I insisted that she save her money. (I'm such a good guy.xD)

The weather doesn't really look so good after 2 hours of waiting and so it rained heavily. Why does it rain when I'm moody? The worst thing was that my bladder was also full of water and I can't pee around KL just like that. The jam was heavy. Imagine you are stuck in a jam under a heavy rain with a full bladder. Haha, doesn't sound nice at all.

Actually, I went all the way to KL just to tell her the 3 words because I haven't told her yet. I did not regret at all driving all the way there for nothing because I did it for her.

Photobucket

Jia Hui......I Love You.

1 comment:

~JoAnN LiM~ said...

Ehh...i know her! Lol. Small world..