Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pea-Cock.

Right after we crossed to the other section of the bird park. We saw waterfalls and many nice landscapes. I couldn't resist but to take the mini waterfall in the bird park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let get straight to the point of this post. Have you ever wondered how peacocks mate? According to their name, I assume their cock is a size of a pea. Lol. Here are some pea-cock pictures. It took me long enough to wait for it to open its feathers. Appreciate it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My best piece among all the photos. xD

Photobucket

That's all for the pictures from the KL bird park trip. Thx. xD.

P.s: If you don't like my pictures, you can just give some critics to it by leaving it into the comment box. But under one condition, give me some tips and advice on how to improve my photography. Don't just insult my pictures for no reason. Thx.

2 comments:

Christin Lim said...

it's beautiful! especially the first and last one! you did fantastically great.

p.s: did you edit the final pic? you did din ya?? LOL!!!

Kiit said...

u're so good in photography!!!teahc me teach me!xD very nice picha u've taken!