Sunday, October 12, 2008

Indescribable Moments.

It was an early saturday. While everyone were still sleeping, we got up real early to meet up. We always wanted to go to some nice park but we don't seem to have the chance due to the raining season. This time, we forced ourselves to wake up real early so that we were able to be at the park in KL.

When we reached there, the whole park was empty and real quiet. Until 1 big family came to the park and started taking family photos. Their family is real big because it consist of malay, chinese, indian and "ang mo". What a good combination. I call them "rojak".xD

After 2 months knowing her, we finally took a photo together. Here goes our first photo.

Photobucket
Words cannot describe the moment when you were with me.

Oh, before I forget. Dad, if you're reading this, please don't tell mummy. I don't wanna get into big trouble. xD

p.s: It was real early in the morning and I know my dressing and hair was very out.

No comments: