Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bangkok?? I just had a Bang-Cock.

One day during class in college, harn come over to me and asked me:

Harn: Eh howard, What's the capital of thailand?

GCK: Capital of thailand??

Harn: Ya, capital of thailand. Quickly tell me lar, I wanna know!!

GCK: Oh ya, Bangkok!!

Once I said Bangkok, harn's hand just came swinging from below so fast and just Banged my cock so hard. I was like What The F**k. His fist directly landed on both my sperm factory (testicles). It hurts like hell and continued by a tummy ache. Only guys know how does it feel like when their testicles are hurt.

Go try this trick to your male friends. For females, don't try that to strangers, they might think your asking for something. Haha.

5 comments:

Pike-chan said...

poor you..... do your factory still working after that? LOL

Howie said...

obviously still working lar..haha

Wanderer said...

this is a funny wan!
ur friend is so cool!! hahah..

did u beat him up after that?

Howie said...

ya i dis..but i 4got how i beat him up

Boris said...

ouch! good thing your testicles are still in good shape! you should've kicked him hehehe..