Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival 2008.

After I went to the photo shoot in the KL orchid farm with jia hui and other stuff, we headed to time square for the KLPF. Once we reached there, guess who I met?? I met zi yin, ewin, shaun and more lar. Many bloggers and pro photographers were holding their big bulky DSLR walking around. I feel so downgrade when I was there.

So what I did was I carry along my super huge camera bag that I got it for free and carry it around showing people I have a big camera bag. Having a big camera bag means you're having a big shot DSLR with many lenses. Haha. But no one knows I have an empty bag but with only my small DSLR and a kit lens. Ewin got fooled by my big camera bag joke. Haha.

There were many top selling DSLR brands in KLPF like canon, nikon, tamron.....So here are some pictures I took.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So happen that sony was having their new reality tv camera competition on tv and were having their audition in KLPF. Ewin and his buddy were persuading me to join but I totally refused because I was shy. Haha. Taking picture and posing alone in public, very selfish right. The competition is called Double-Exposure. The prizes for this competition are:

-Full frame DSLR alpha 900
-Full set Carl Zeiss Lens
-Highest end Sony Vaio woth rm15000

and more way cooler stuff.

Photobucket

Later on, we went to the photo gallery and check out some photos taken by pro photographers. Here are some clones taken by my DSLR. xD. Those pictures are not mine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we finished walking and enjoying in KLPF, we headed to KLCC for some lonely time together in the park.

Photobucket

The End.

5 comments:

sabahking said...

i love the brand sony !! mY camera also sony !!

Anonymous said...

ooh u r joining the event on 1/11?? a treasure hunt right?

Howie said...

Nop...will be off to some event..

Anonymous said...

what technique do you guys use to make the lights appear like that? Say like the one on the Eye on Malaysia in your kuala lumpur blog. The light rays in those photos is magical. Creates a mood and feeling of the place. Expensive cameras around there but dude don't feel bad about your camera, I wanted to go there but only had my camera phone. I guess If I removed it, it could have been a big joke or a pro photographer would have taken ma photo..lol. But its all good...
Kuala Lumpur Secret Blog

Boris said...

you should've posed like the one you did with the car hehehehe :)

oh btw, i've added you thanks!