Thursday, October 16, 2008

I didn't know I'm......

I didn't know I'm gay. Haha.....

Let's get straight to the point. Remember the previous Gossip event post I blog about. Well, I was busy taking pictures here and there. I went every corner of the event to take what I like to take. Well, after taking pictures for like an hour, I was really exhausted and my ears was half deaf. Haha, I was right in front of the huge amplifier all the time. Silly me. xD

So I just sat at the VIP seat and start smsing my girl. Suddenly some girl appeared beside me and said:

Girl: You're guaichaikid ah??

GCK: Ya. How you know me?

Girl: Oh, I read your blog. Nice to meet you. (shakes my hand)

After she left, I forgot her name and blog URL because it was really loud and I could'nt hear a thing so I just nodded my head as if I heard her. Lol

After that, a couple but not many came to me and ask me whether am I Guaichaikid. Lol. I really didn't know people can regonise me in events or somewhere else. Lol. If you guys see me anywhere, do introduce yourself. I don't bite. xD. Looking forward to make new friends.

p.s: I'm not gay.xD

No comments: