Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wei Ping's Open House.

I just came back from KL today and I was totally exhausted. Once I reached home, I barely can move a single muscle. But I have to go to wei ping's open house because I promised her few months ago when she called me. xD. I was kinda excited to go to her open house too since it's her big new home.

I had a quick brush up and off I go. I picked up a few of my friends, a few turning here and there and finally I reached her house. I didn't expect so many people would turn up because I assumed she just invited her college mates.

'Mana tau' her grandma,grandpa,aunty,uncle,cousin brother,cousin sister,father's brother's children,older sister's friend's friend,older sister punya boyfriend....many more. Maybe I was just crapping. xD

So after dinner we just hanged out in her room and some mini dining hall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all for now, after I went home, I just collapsed on my bed. xD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur skills getting better~~n i like the photos u took!!hehe thanks thye thye~~haha sound so weird call u thye thye haha =)

TNH said...

this open house don't have food??

Howie said...

of course there were food. Just that I dont have appetite to eat that day. So I was lazy to take pics of the food.