Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1 Day trip to KL Bird Park.

It's already our Raya holiday!!! Me, shaun, en lin, u wei and zi yin planned to ho a photo shoot trip in the KL Bird Park. We were all so excited because it's our first time. We were expecting easy peesy shots from the birds.

We drove all round KL for like few hours to find the bird park because khai shaun was the navigator. Haha. The bad thing was, my bladder was totally full when we got lost. You should know how I felt that moment. Getting lost in KL with a full bladder. xD

Since all of my canon kaki went, I can't borrow any macro or tele lens from them. All I used for that day was just a tamron 18-50mm lens. The zoom was so short and I can't shoot the birds from far. It was a disaster for me!! So don't expect so much from me. xD

So here are some pictures during the photo shoot trip:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After 3 hours of walking and patience and photo shoot. We were totally exhausted. So we took a rest at some pondok and check out our photos.

Photobucket

Off to the next section of the bird park!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will post more pictures of the next section tomorrow. So do check back for more!!

No comments: