Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ramadan Bazaar.

We (me, harn, wen hoi and his friend) went to the ramadan bazaar in ss18. Sadly I forgot to bring my wallet!! I locked it in my stash and forgot to take it out. Silly me. xD. So, all I did was busy taking pictures that. It really made me occupied.

I was suppose to blog about the 3 of them but turn out that the food in the bazaar made me forgot about them. Haha. The food really smells good and tasty. I just can't stop taking pictures.













I notice 1 thing about the bazaar. Every year they tend to change the food they sell. Last year, I notice they started to sell chinese food like char kuey teow.

One thing really bothers me about this stall is that: " Are they really from Penang ". They can write whatever they want even something like " Melayu Bak Kut Teh ". Nobody knows what's inside.xD

This year, I was shocked that they sell:



Western food!! So what are they going to sell next year? Sushi? Tempura? Tepanyaki?

Wonder how does this taste like. I'm so curious. Is it halal?

The saddest part of this ramadan thingy I saw is that :


2 comments:

Christin Lim said...

well, your pictures are indeed, VERY APPETIZING. but yeah, great works.

Anonymous said...

omg, sun pun ambil gambar. Haha. But nice pic =D

Eh, the foods are so tempting omg. Howie. Bring us there one day again! Haha