Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gossip Street Dance-Battle Begins.

After the opening act, the real battle begins between cookie monster (my all time favourite) and X5. You guys remember cookie monster from the winner of the taylors dance arena or not? If you don't remember, you better remember them now.

The battle begins:

First team, cookie monster!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know some fellars from cookie monster. We kept in touch since the previous event. After they came down, I rushed towards the backstage to take some photoshoot. Well, I din really did a great job because it was really dark. Sorry cookie monster.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next team, X5!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I saw one of the X5 members walked out, I just stopped them as if they are under arrested. Haha, may be I was abit too tense. All I wanted from them is just a group photo!!

Photobucket

Whao, the competition between both teams were really tight. The emcee let the crowd to decide who is going home with rm1000 cold hard cash and some merchandise. The winner is.....to be continued...

P.S : To all dancers out there, if you are in the photos and you want to collect them originally. Drop by an email with the tittle ' Gossip Street Dance' with your team name. I do have more of the photos of the dancers that I did not post because I don't wanna make my post too long. So, do drop by me an email to collect them.

No comments: