Friday, September 5, 2008

Hibernating in Library.

It was 1 day to ' Merdeka'. Our last most important paper was physics. Me and harn and ting met up in the library and decided to hardcore on physics.

We ended up talking non stop and busy taking pictures. Ting and harn was busy with each other while I was too obsessed observing the library. I love observing places. May be it's a syndrome of a future photographer. xD



I was so bored and sick of studying in the library for like 6 hours. 6 HOURS!!! I cannot believe I wasted 6 hours of my life in the library. The worst thing is that we were not productive at all. We only did 1 set of past year paper for 6 hours.

Harn was too bored. He just went to the computer and started to play internet games quietly. How ridiculous was that.

Guess what he played? Bubble tank 2. It's some game that I introduced to him. haha. I'm a bad influnece to him. Basically, it's a game where you are a baby bubble and start shooting other bubbles to become bigger. Cute right?


Later on, he gone more wild. He just stood right in the middle of the library and start doing this:


We just wasted half a day in library doing stupid stuff and gossping. hehe. The usual us.

No comments: