Monday, September 8, 2008

Dreams do come true.

Today me and harn and john went to parade to check out the price for 1000D because that is what I only can afford FOR NOW. I wanted to get the canon 450D but I don't want to owe people money. Owing people money is like being a slave to the debtors. No good.

The whole parade are out of stock for this model. This model is a big hit in the market because its new and affordable. Even some places in low yat also ran out of stock. By asking the price in parade, it really turns me off because its darn expensive!!

So we head down to low yat plaza in KL to check out the price. It's so way cheaper then parade. Lucky I drove all the way to KL to get my DSLR.

I finally got my DSLR.

Is it a nikon D60? No.

Is it a nikon D80? No

Is it a canon 450D? No.

Is it a canon 1000D? Yes!!!!

After I bought the DSLR. I was not the first to play with it. John and wen harn just took my camera and walk away. They started snapping photos all over KL and some weird photos. I will post those pictures soon because I'm really exhausted now due to long drive.

No comments: