Friday, September 5, 2008

Merdeka!!!

Exam was officially over!!! But the finals is like 1 more month away. Guess 'merdeka' is not always forever for me. Me and harn went over to a 'mansion' own by ting. Man, her house was huge as if her parents had children like 2 football teams or may be more than that. But guess what, there were only 6 people living in the house.

We planned earlier to go to taman pertanian for cycling but the sun was so glaring and so hot. We end up playing basketball at her house. The compound was big enough for us to play a fair game.

So I matched harn for 1 on 1. I dind't touch the basketball for like ages. I was scared I will get trashed. But it wasn't so bad. I still have some residue basic skills. It's enough for harn to have a hard time. Haha.


I assume you guys will think that I was kicking the ball to the hoop. Lol. I was shooting and thanks to wen harn's block. He pushed me backwards or may be I was trying to attempt a fade away shot. Too fancy huh. xD




After playing a few games with harn. We were really exhausted and breathing as if we just ran a marathon. We rested for a moment and start thinking about dunking. How pathetic is that. Us dunking?

Since it was a adjustable hoop. We were trying to loosen the screw and adjust the hoop lower. First thing came in my mind was climbing because I love climbing. All those rock climbing training I had, it really did pay off well.


Heard of ' what goes up must come down' ? It is exactly what happened to me. When I was on the top, harn said : ' Howard, let me support you!!' Thanks to his support. It made it worst. He was suppose to push my leg up and ended up pulling my leg down.

I was like Ahhh!!!!!!! I fell down side ways and pulling the whole pole down with me. It was high up ok. I let go the poll and fell down on the floor just like this:

I landed on the floor hard and I just my leg. I think I tore some minor musscles in my tigh. But I'm still fine. Thank harn for his wonderfull help.

After the game we went cycling but we did not manage to get some pictures because we forgot to bring ting's handphone.

After cycling we went in to her house and she started playing the piano showing off her skills. She was really good for a gred 4 student. I never knew she could be so good. Her piano was located and a very nice mini ballroom where all the piano sound was reflected all over the place. Above the piano was a very big and shiny chandalier. Such a nice settings.


Lunch time! Me and harn was starving and we asked ting for lunch. All she said to us was:

Ting: "I don't eat lunch want wor, my maid don't cook anything in the afternoon."

Me and Harn: "What!!! No lunch at home!!!"

We were starving madly. Both of them persuaded me to cook a light meal. I cooked and English brunch which consist of scramble eggs, toast bread accompanied with grilled mushrooms and tomatoes.

I did not took the picture of the scramble egg because it was a failure. Not my fault ok, the butter she had was really abit too oily and the pepper was Ajinomoto pepper. But it was still eadible.

No comments: