Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pictures of you.

I insist on meeting her after her work on that day. I drove all the way to KL Pavillion, the place where she worked. Was suppose to met her up earlier but she refuse because she feel bad for me waiting for her for like 3 hours.

By 5pm, I started driving my Civic to KL and the traffic doesn't seem friendly at all.

Photobucket

Once I reached Pavillion, we just walked around the mall with our empty stomachs because there are no space for us to eat. The malays again are 'bukaing' their puasa at that time. I spotted the Adidas store in Pavillion which they actually sell DIY adidas called MI-adidas. You can just buy a shoe with your name on it. Cool right!!

The best part is that kenny sia actually was at the exact spot where I took this pictures. I followed his angled and placing. Haha. Kenny sia and Guaichaikid was here!!!

Photobucket

Later on, we walked all the way to Starhill and just sat on a bench to listen some really nice band with nice songs. There were just both of us on this real big bench.

Photobucket

Suddenly as we were looking around, we saw this amazingly chamber that connects Starhill and JW Marriott hotel. I took many photos in the chamber. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's already late when we walked back to Pavillion but still many restaurants all packed. Fortunately we manage to get a seat in Madam Kwan's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was one of the best date with her due to some reasons. Only our close friends knows what's going on. xD. I appreciate every moment of it.

No comments: