Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Destination.

Before I reached Penang, I had dinner with my family and relatives in Bukit Tambun. Its been a long time since I had dinner over there. Although the place is kinda dirty, but the food remain tasty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bad news guys, I was too hungry after a long journey and totally forgot to take pictures of the food I ate. Haha. But don't worry, the next few post will have lotsa food pictures will make you crave for them.xD

At least I have this:

Photobucket

The next morning, I woke up early in the morning because I was not use to the bed I slept. It was the day my grandma's birthday and at the same time it was the mooncake festival too. Everyone kept themselves totally free the whole day incase there are any sudden plans.

So we headed out to have a simple breakfast somewhere in penang. Guess what?

I had the best hokkien mee and lobak in butterworth!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: