Friday, September 26, 2008

Gossip Street Dance-Opening Act.

Gossips wanna make the street dance finals exciting. So guess what? They invited some big time professional dancers like Tren Production and Top 4 finalist of " So You Think You Can Dance Season 2 ".

Those 2 teams performed for the opening act before the final battle begins. Just to cut my introduction short. They are really really really " si beh " good and very fast. I really had a hard time taking photos of them. Now you see them, now you don't. Lol.

Enjoy the pictures!!

Firstly the opening act begins with Tren Production. They are basically a team of dancers who does product launching, choreography, talents search and dance show. They even have their branch office in kepong, kota damansara and taman nanyang. Awesome!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After their dance was over, I was called to go way behind stage to take their photos. Lucky me!! There were like 20 of them if my maths is right. So many in a dance team. Their team work must be awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, we have the Top 4 finalist of " So You Think You Can Dance Season 2 " to perform live here on Gossip street dance finale. The emcee were question about guys " do male dancers all have 6 packs?? " That means I'm a dancer too? Lol. Go figure out yourself. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Overall, these 2 teams are really awesome and entertaining. I just loved their performance because they are paid to entertain us. Haha.

P.s: Some shots are really not that good but I just post it to show the happening events.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... I have to agree with you...about the Cookie Monster's performance, of course. It got me hooked that night too. :-D

Anonymous said...

hi...i am from tren production...my name is ben...can i get photos of our group from you???
a million thanks to you...
and nice blog...

Anonymous said...

and my msn is y2k_care@hotmail.com...