Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Aftermath.

It's getting dark and nobody knows the way home to jia hui's house including herself.=.=. She insisted on taking the KTM home by herself. I know this sounds so dangerous as you all know malaysian ktm has many perverts and flashers. I was so worried to obliged her decision but there were no other choices. She left hurrily before the sky gets darker.

I know this sounds very dramatic but it really happaned. xD. At least she reached home sooner than I expected. I was relieved when she picked up my call. Now all is left was me, harn and ting. I felt like I'm the lightbulb. xD.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rui ting complaint that she skipped lunch and was really hungry now. The whole restaurant in midvalley was so packed with malays 'bukaing puasa', they leave us chinese no place for dinner. :'(. So we decided to 'dapao' Carl's Jr to eat somewhere else. You will see. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the dinner and all the hang outs. We had to send all the way home. She better appreciate us as her friends. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Home sweet home!! But not me, gonna stay overnight in harn's house to work out after all the Carl's Jr burgers and fries.

3 comments:

Christin Lim said...

Best picture, the bacon chicken one. Great job!

Howie said...

thx christin...write some bad comments also lar..xD

Christin Lim said...

LOL!