Saturday, September 6, 2008

My first date.

Remember the girls from zero degrees celsius? I managed to get to know a few of them. I asked one of them out for a date which is jia hui aka bai bai. That's what I always call her.

That's her. We were suppose to meet up by 1.30pm at midvalley but thanks to the rain. We both were really late. Haha. I thought I was the only one who's going to be late. We ended up meeting each other at 2.30pm.

It was the first time we met after knowing each other for 2 weeks. I was kinda nervous. She did not know what to call me when she saw me because she was shy. Haha.

First, we headed to the Kenko fish spa therapy. It was our first time entering a spa therapy center. She hesitated to enter because it's her first time too. I just pulled her inside and made the payment and off we go to the fish spa.

When we just place our feet into the small pool, our feet was so ticklish and we cannot stand it. We kept on taking out our feet and place it back in. We keep repeating the same procedure until we get use to it. You guys should try it, it's really worthy. One tip to overcome the ticklish part fast. Flex your feet muscles. Haha. Try it.

After few minutes soaking my leg in the pool, just look at the amount of fishes around my leg. The feeling of them eating the dead skin on my leg were like as if a small vacumn is sucking my leg.


I noticed there was a menu on the table and was curious. Actually you can order food and drinks while enjoying the therapy. This is so high class. We both really enjoy ' kao kao ' during the 30 minutes therapy.


The fish spa therapy was one heck of a great experince. We were starving almost to death because we had a super light lunch before that. We went to sushi king for sushi.


She was too shy to be in the picture. So she just use the glass as a shield.




After eating sushi. We went to the gardens to watch movie in GSC signature. It's a premium class cinema. Very 'chio' ok. Big and softy seat. Jia hui just love it and kept on telling me how much she love the comfy seat.

Before the movie starts, they showed some sort of magic comedy cartoon. It really makes me wonder whether are we in the right cinema. I went out to check again and again until the movie starts. I miss the first part!!

The movie was really hilarious and cute. I just loved the story line. It's romantic and I picked the right movie to watch with jia hui because she loved it too.



I enjoyed the whole day with jia hui and hope there will be another time. xD

p.s: This really is my first date after 18 years.

No comments: