Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yet another date.

It was at the edge of my semester holiday. I ask her out again to nicely help me finish off my holidays. xD. This time we were just in midvalley instead of gardens. We met up at our special place between gardens and midvalley. I just loved the meeting point, it's so nice and bright.

Her stomach was grumbling badly because it was already late afternoon. I quickly decided to bring her to have lunch before she faints. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After lunch we then met up with harn and ting to watch ' money not enough 2 '. The movie was hilarious and very meaningful. Jia hui even learned so many new hokkien words in 1 day. Lol. She's a fast learner.

Photobucket

To be continued...

No comments: