Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gossip Street Dance-The Results.

I know you guys will read this post first. But to avoid some "potong stim" situation, better scroll down more to read the previous post before reading this post.

Both teams were called up on stage. Both teams were starring at each other as if they were gonna start a fight. Lol. Just joking!! xD. As mentioned before, the results depends on the loudness of the cheer of the crowd.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The moment was really tense as the crowd cheered for both teams as equally loud. Let me show you their tense faces.xD

Photobucket

She does not looked tense at all. She even smiled. =.=

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the winner is....................................Cookie monster!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They did not prepare a prize giving ceremony for the winner so I don't have much pictures of the results.

P.S : To all dancers out there, if you are in the photos and you want to collect them originally. Drop by an email with the tittle ' Gossip Street Dance' with your team name. I do have more of the photos of the dancers that I did not post because I don't wanna make my post too long. So, do drop by me an email to collect them.

Do drop by again to check out the post on GO celebrate Street Party Unity Concert!!!

No comments: