Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My 2nd date in Delicious.

It was a sudden date I asked her out for lunch. I planned to bring her have streamboat in OUG but turn out the weather was burning us alive. So I decided to switch to plan B. To all guys out there, please plan out your plan B before going out a date.

Guess where I brought her? Delicious in bangsar!! She was kinda excited because she never been to Delicious in bangsar. Guess this was the right place for her again.

This time, I forced her to pose in front of the camera. She just obliged my request and start posing. Haha. She kept on giggling because she was not use to this camera's right in front of her. I told her to start preparing before she becomes an aritist.

After all, she was not shy at all. Asking me whether her pose is alright. Haha.






After our wonderful and grand lunch, jia hui wanted to walk around bangsar village to have a look. Seems like their decoration are ready for the upcoming lantern festival.



It was another wonderful date with jia hui again. She enjoyed her lunch and love it too although she said she was not use to it. But still, she love every bits of it.

p.s: I was not in any of this pictures because she was afraid to use my new DSLR, haha.

No comments: