Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gossip press conference.

I'm blogging now semi-live from the press conference because the press conference has just ended 30 minutes ago and I'm blogging about it right now.

I can say that this is my first time attending an official press conference. Although I'm not from any press firm, but I'm still there to take photos for my blog. xD. As I mentioned earlier, HANNAH TAN was suppose to attend right?

Guess what?!?! She 'fong fei kei' the press conference. Argh, I was kinda pissed because she did not attend. Ended up I did not take even a single shot of her. Sorry guys. The good news is, at least Suki appeared in the press conference to launch the Gossip event.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Suddenly they called out Suki to launch the event with Mr Sivarasa. After years of wondering how does Suki look like in real person. It was really hard for me to take her pictures because the place was really packed and small. All the news reporters with their big DSLR , I can't make a nice shot of her. So, there she is!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the press conference, they officially launched the Gossip event by putting up their signature paint on the board. This is how is it done.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Right after the launch, there was a Durex safe hunt. It's like a treasure hunt. I wonder what are they hunting for. Condoms??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a great experince to attend my first press conference. I wish I could be invited for more events like this. Next stop, street dance competition in asia cafe. Ciao fellarz.

No comments: