Friday, August 1, 2008

As I expected from her...xD

This happened long time ago around end of may. My whole family except me went to pulau redang for vacation because i'm having my semester 1 exam. As a 18 year old kid, I rule the house!!!

I planned to cook dinner for karyn and wen harn for the night. In the afternoon I went to do my grocery shopping in cold storage at subang parade. I bought this and that which cost me rm100 bucks!!!

At the moment karyn and wen harn reach my house, karyn started to ask me

karyn: Howie. Are you using the prego pasta sauce??

howie: Of couse not, I'm gonna make my own sauce from scratch.

wen harn: Told you karyn, Howard is not that kinda man.

Karyn just stood there and gave me a face that i can't make a pasta sauce from scratch. Right after the conversation, I ordered them to cut this, wash that, clean this, give me that. I feel like i'm the executive chef in the kitchen, the feeling sure is awesome.xD.

p.s: please do not try that at home, people might not listen to you.xD



Before I forget, the menu for the night is walnut mushroom salad and chili tomato pasta. I bought the pasta which is rigatoni that karyn loved so much.

During the cooking session, as expected from karyn, she just stood there and block the way and not doing anything helpful except cutting the mushroom. Thx karyn!!! Besides that, wen harn and karyn was like keep on arguing about what is the right way to cut this and that. They gave me a hard time cooking.



I'm gonna boil the pasta (not with this pot)

When i was about to finish up everything. Suddenly I heard a sizzling sound from the pot of my pasta sauce. I open the lid and saw its overcooked!!!!

I panicked and got a few pumps of adrenaline. My adrenaline somehow tells me how to save my sauce. Hey, i manage to save it ok. I got my pasta done and salad done. Tada!!!


chili tomato pasta

walnut mushroom salad

After all the eating and commenting and a bit of critisising, we started to wash up. Karyn just ask wen harn with a very manja tone.

karyn: wen harn, can you help me do my part of washing ah??

wen harn: ok lar ok lar, you just sit there and rest ok.

There goes karyn again.


as expected from her, sitting on the chair and watch us cleaning up

While she was relaxing, this is what we men are doing.



this is karyn's part of washing up

After the house is clean we just sat down on the soft and comfortable sofa and watch mythbuster and finally they went home.

What an experience to be alone in the house.

1 comment:

Ron Jerem Lee said...

brudder. dont spoil the market....