Sunday, August 3, 2008

What I need now

Since I start blogging, I started to have the interest of taking photos everywhere for memories. I use to do that when i was in form 3. I collected hundreds of pictures. The photos can almost show what I did for the whole year.

The current digital camera I have now its really not good because the capture speed is so slow and its only 5 megapix. The lousy features makes my photo dark and blur, for example the photo of my formal pants i just bought.

I was in gardens and i saw this sony cybershot camera which is really nice. The main feature is the new touch screen along with music playback during slide show. Cool right?? Here's the few features of the camera.
  • 4GB Internal Memory
  • Photo Album & Scrapbook
  • Smile Shutter
  • Face Detection Technology
  • 8.1 Mega Pixels with Super HAD CCD
  • 2.7" Touch Screen LCD
  • Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar Lens with 3x Optical Zoom
  • BIONZ Image Processing Engine
  • Super SteadyShot
  • HD Slide Show with Select Music Playback
  • 1 cm Macro Mode
  • High Definition Output (for still image)
There are 5 colours but I narrowed it down to 4 colours which suit guys. Anyone can give any comment on the colours or any suggestion which colour suits me.xD.










The camera is quite pricy for me. RM999. I better start saving now to get that camera or else I wont be able to blog with the latest and clear pictures. I'm still short of cash around rm500. Arghhh, anyone has any idea to pump up rm500 in a month?

No comments: