Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Future of Malaysian Sport.

Today we had our physics practical paper 31. Well, I think I did quite well because I'm able to finish everything. All I need to do is wait for the results.

We had earlier planned on playing badminton after our practical. Thanks to wen harn, we are unable to play in jaya square which is a very nice place to play because all the courts are fully booked. Fyi, it's a high school holiday season now. Finally we headed to subang racket to play badminton.

As usual we let the ladies to play first, playing with me and wen harn i mean. xD. We warmed up and realised how sucky we have became after a long time of missing in action.

Now it's time to be a photographer, I told the girls to play as usual and ignore me. Guess what came out:

end up posing


sweet smile


The weird thing about this picture above is that she just kept on laughing and giggling at the same time while playing badminton. I told her to concentrate and guess where she hit the shuttlecock.

It went through my face and end up behind my back just like this. Rui ting still can smile for her 'nice' move.

adrienne

John came all the way from sri hartamas to play badminton with us. He's such a nice guy, came from so far just to play with us. It's been a few months since we met. So we talked a lot about guys stuff and girls stuff. That's us.

We had a man to man match and it was tough. We all were almost the same level so we had quite a competition. Most of us were lacking of stamina and were struggling to finish the game. Playing 3 sets in a row was not easy. Fortunately John manage to keep up.

john

me

wen harn and his so called 'sexy' legs

We all have watched the Lin Dan and Chong Wei's match. During the game,we always follow the way they hit and move and even the way when they wanted to change the shuttlecock. At least we had the chance to experience the olympic games. Memang syok sendiri. xD

that was a smash by john

me trying to return with a back hand

All of us had our own wins and lost. It was really fun catching back badminton with my classmates.

rui ting showing off her cart-wheel

John suggested that we try playing table tennis next time or maybe this weekend. Well, hope you guys look forward for that post.

No comments: