Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lisa's Tag

1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace and questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

2.Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


(Part One)

1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf
Ya.

2. Describe yourself in one word.
Funny.

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Both because I love the one who love me.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Duh.

5. Does it feel good to love?
Yes.

6. What do you like to eat?
Nutritious food.

7. What’s the last thing you’ll do before you die?
Kiss the girl I love.

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Ya but it was a mistake.

9. What can you say about playboys/playgirls ?
People with no feelings.

10. Are you still a virgin?
Duh.


(Part Two)

1. Best place to cry?
Haven't been crying for like since 12.

2. Who's the person who stands on top of your heart?
Future girlfriend.

3. Tell us your dream last night?
I lost my wallet. It was a nightmare ok.

4. Ever hated someone so bad?
Ya. Can't tell here.

5. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Never had 1.

6. The last person you had a beer with?
Had it alone. I know it's sad.

7. The last person you went to the movies with?
Grace, Harn, Yee Ching and Nicole.

8. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Rui ting

9. The last person you hugged?
Can't remember, seldom hug people.

10. The last person who made you cry?
Nobody.

11. In the last week have you kissed someone?
No.

12. Danced crazy?
No.

13. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
This morning. My brother did not want to flush the toilet after he shit. Hate it when he does that.

14. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Wisdom and to be with someone.

15. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Space tour.

16. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Nop.

17. Are you old fashioned?
Nop.

18. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
To tell someone you love them. I'm a pretty shy guy.

19. What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Be rich.

20. Five facts About Me:
-health conscious
-adventurous
-responsible
-love to cook
-ambitious

21. Seven songs in my head now :
-ocean avenue
-until the day i die
-feels like tonight
-allegretto
That's all.

22. Five of your favourite tv shows :
-south park
-bleach
-house
-the 'F' word
-hell's kitchen

23. Five Things I treasure in My Life:
-relationship
-family
-friends
-my body
-my gadgets

24. Four "First Time" in My Life:
-blogging.
-ask a girl out for a date.
-my friend fetch me for dinner.
-driving a cool car.

25. Seven words and things I always use:
words: smack, WTH, please, harlo, lar, c'mon, lol.
things: computer, car, money, handphone, bed, bag, camera.

Tag: michelle khoo, riley, karyn, san san, rui ting, phoebe, shereena, adrienne.

No comments: