Friday, August 8, 2008

Voodoo

I was first!!!

Early in the morning, I was the first customer in starbucks. Was with sze ying who drop chemistry with me, so we had a free first period. We decided to hang out in starbucks since they have a nice air conditioning place with nice jazz music. What a wonderful place to study at chit chat.


Did you guys know that starbucks has closed down 600 outlets worldwide due to increase of oil price. So you guys go support starbucks ok!!

Trying to avoid coffee now. the caffeine in the coffee actually contributes to osteoporosis of the back bone and damages our brain cells. Scary huh. So I had a fresh start in the morning with a pomegranate preach juice.

pomegranate peach ice blended juice

I was listening to sze ying's ipod to kill time. I browsed through her music playlist. Her taste of music and mine was like totally in a different world.

sze ying's pink ipod video

When we were studying economics, behind us were 2 girls gossiping so loud. They aren't any college girls, they were just some ordinary 16 year old kid skipping school to be in a college territory. Hmph, may be they think they are hot enough to attract any college guys.

Too bad I didn't noticed anything attractive from them (it's not like I'm gay ok), just that they are somehow a no no for me. They kept on commenting about all the guys that passed by starbucks. C'mon, they are just 16 and trying to act like college kids. Go back to school kiddies!

We headed to pyramid for a quick lunch and window shopping.

grace and her dung from her ass

artificial ice-cream taste way better than grace's dunk



I didn't know dark knight has a voodoo action figure

All these mini voodoo dolls actually have their individual meaning. Was too lazy to read all of them. Grace and nicole were busy choosing for their friends as present. They kept asking us which voodoo matches their friend.

As if we know their friends and who is going to find out what's the voodoo doll gonna mean to them. It's just a doll, they come and go.


I should get this for karyn. ( her first wish is to get back her hair)


spot the resemblance between the both of them



grace: " Nicole, this one very nice to hit lar. "

nicole: " Ouch!! it hurts lar. "

grace: " I'm so sorry, I thought this is soft. "

nicole: " How can you say soft, it's hard! "

Remember I wanted to get the sony touchscreen camera. I found it, but I did not bought it. :(. Still struggling to get my cash. When I was holding the camera in the shop, I almost wanted to ran away with it because it's really cool. Anyway, I decided to get this black camera.


best seller camera of the year

Guess where we had our lunch?? Gasoline!! What kind of restaurant name is that? Trying to charge the food according to the market oil price??

The restaurant was really secluded and dark. All the waiters are "lala chai". Once you step in the restaurant, they were like shouting " welcome welcome!! " in some chinese slang. Hate it. After that, once you are done, they shouted " thank you!! ".

why don't they put a tong of gasoline instead of a girl

what is power puff girls doing in their menu?

balancing of tall and short partners

nicole, ee keen and grace

lloyd: " Mom, I'm eating at some cheap place, dont worry. It's only RM2 for a set lunch, believe me. It's really cheap over here. "

Where can you such cheap food over here. Lloyd, don't lie to mama.


They almost gave me a heart attack. At first I thought it was sort of fire alarm. Never gonna eat there again.

Lloyd was in a hurry to the sony shop but grace and nicole was like stopping at every shop we passed by as usual.

lloyd: " Howard, why you walk so near to the shops?? "

howie: " What's wrong with that? "

lloyd: " If you don't walk so near to those shops, they won't go in. "

howie: " How am I suppose to know that. "

nicole: " That's why I never like to shop with guys. "

lloyd: " Nicole, don't bother and don't see, just follow me. "

May be lloyd was in a bad mood. Well, that is the typical lloyd. Girls out there, all guys are not like lloyd ok. Don't generalise guys just because lloyd is in a bad mood.

No comments: