Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sneak Peak on Dance Arena 2008!

Hey guys, the Taylor's Dance Arena has just officially over. It was awesome and a big hit. I'm just gonna give you guys a sneak peak on what's going on during the night.

I'm unable to post anything here yet because I'm trying to transfer all my pictures and videos into this computer. So guys please be patient and do check up for the Dance Arena post!!

Basically this Dance Arena is a competition between 10 dancing teams battle out for the rm2000++ grand prize. The teams are like:

-Explosion OST
-Glosz
-Two Left Feet
-Cookies Monster
-Myth
-Zero Degrees Celsius

And many more, I can't remember. Need to refer to my pictures.



The night isn't all about dancing. Dance Arena is featuring all the way from Miami, Patrick Oliver!!


He is one of the DJ of Euphoria club in Sunway Lagoon Resort. So if you guys are a big fan of Patrick Oliver, go Euphoria to check him out.


Hope you guys are patient to wait for the featured post. Thx.xD

No comments: