Friday, August 1, 2008

introduction

well well well. just to spice up my introduction for my new blog. hmph... i just wanna introduce a few of my buddies or may be some of my past life that i should blog about long time ago. i did not blog last time because i always take blogging as a real boring thing to do, more of a like trying to past time fast. well, karyn told me my english is terrible and she said blogging can improve my english. so i decided to blog and see how it goes.xD


this is karyn, my erm... how should i address her?? my closest girl friend?? well yeah. the reason im close to her is because i believe our yin and yang matches.xD. maybe its abit lame. what to do, its my first time blogging. she is the one that influence me to blog. maybe because i read her blog too much.


this is jia shen, my close buddy too. lots of hidden humour in him that likes to irritate or annoy me. sometimes its kinda insulting. but still is fun to have fun him with karyn. both of them are like in a team all the time and i'm the solo guy who always deny their pre-claims. to take revenge on jia shen, i posted this picture where he was trying to act cute and keep on persuading karyn not to post this picture last time. so here it is. tada!!xD.







these are the places we usually hang out. shopping, yam cha, chit chat and sometimes gossip. so all the when we go out together, indirectly i'm their driver. so here's my brief introduction about me and part of my life. just part of it okay. xD.

No comments: