Friday, August 1, 2008

A long journey

Today i just had an hour of class which is the rarest thing that ever happen to me in college life. Most of my lecturers have been to taylor's vacation.

Right after we got the news (which is weeks ago) we make our plans on the spot. as usual.xD. Ming guan, john and kelvin is transfering to the sri hartamas campus and having their farewell today but too bad a few of us including me can't join them.

In the end, me, grace, nicole, yee ching and wen harn decided to go to gsc signature in gardens to watch the mummy.




Here is a sneak peak of the mummy. Hope you guys enjoy it.

All the seats in gsc signature are couple seats but we are a gang of 5. Wen harn decided to draw slots and see who's gonna sit alone. Unlucky me seating alone and watch the movie.:'(.

The show is pretty nice and entertaining for most of us but wen harn's face keep telling me its somehow not what he expected. Dunno whats wrong with his taste of movie.

After the movie we all went home. The journey home was like never ending. First i sent yee ching home which is in bukit jalil (wen harn is still in my car sleeping and snoring beside me xD). then i drove all the way to ss15 to drop wen harn. Then after an hour or more of driving, i finally reach home.

What a relieve!!

No comments: