Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Curse of the Falling Chocolate Chips

I was 'depressed' when I found out the my chocolate chips started to fall apart. I was sitting with grace on a bench facing the air conditioner exhaust fan. It was really a bad location, Taylors' might have to relocate their bench location or else their students might get respiratory problems.

The moments of inhaling air from the air conditioner exhaust made me crave for chocolate chips. Weird but true. The air allows my taste buds to duplicate more chocolate chips buds in my tongue. I know it's lame but I still wanna say it out. xD

As I was opening my Quaker Oatmeal Chewy Chocolate Chip Chewy Bar, the chocolate chips started to fall apart 1 by 1. They are so PRECIOUSSSSSS to me.



chewy bar with superman chocolate chips

What's the point of eating a chocolate chip chewy bar without any chocolate chips. It's like :

" Erm, can I have an ice-cream without cream"

or

" Abang, saya mau ice-kacang tapi tak mau kacang "


When my chocolate chips landed on the floor, I got so pissed at myself because the chocolate chips are on the floor as if the chocolate chips are cursed and are not meant to enter my stomach. Grace started to laugh at my sarcasm and start teasing me.

At first, I saw my chocolate chips were something like this on the floor.


After a few minutes watching it with my angry thoughts, the chocolate chips started to arrange itself as if it were teasing me along with grace. It became this:


When I express my angry emotions, nicole and yee ching just burst into laughter all the time because they said that I was really funny and stupid when I look angry. What an embarrassment to get teased by chocolate chips and grace.

No comments: