Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My 18th birthday celebration part 2

It was in subang parade TGI Fridays. A well known place for the birthday person to stand up on the chair to sing a song. Unfortunately I'm the birthday boy. I invited around 10 people but it was a chinese new year eve, so many did not turn up. It always happen every year.

May be this is the disadvantage of having your birthday too early in the year. At least my buddies can make it like karyn, jia shen, ke hui, hsu ann, chris and my long lost cousin quan wei.


quan wei,ke hui,chris,hsu ann,karyn,jia shen and me


Believe it or not, I only knew quan wei is my cousin after 17 long years. Everyone was shocked that we are both related. Haha, unbelievable? Believe it.


me and cheeky quan wei

The waiter that served us that night was a psychology student and working part time in TGI. We started ordering out food but he is not like the usual waiter that wrote down all the orders.


psycho waiter and me and his fren

He just nodded his head when we order and we were like wondering if he is pulling a prank on us. He did mentioned that he can psycho us anytime.

Karyn ordered the food like she was starving for a few months (she knew she's having a free meal).xD. In the end we cannot manage to 'devour' all the food. I can't possibly posting up all the pictures of the food, it is really too many. So I just posted a few pictures.

These are just the appetizers. Just count the numbers of appetizers and start thinking the load we are going to handle.

nachos

wild mushroom soup





karyn's favourite ceasar salad (it was barely finished in the end)


The main courses:

my new york beef

some salmon dish

jack daniel's beef



cheers!

After our dinner, it's surprise time. The TGI birthday crew suddenly came to our table and start asking who's the birthday boy. Everyone was like shouting my name and pointing at me. I was so damn embarrassed with all the other customer looking at me.

I was forced to stand on the chair holding a chili sauce bottle as a microphone. Then they forced me to sing any song except b'day song, Negaraku, twinkle-twinkle little star. Argh!!!!


my version of hell

my fans xD


In the end I sang 'please don't stop the music' by Rihanna with my ass shaking. That was the most embarrassing moment in my life!


me and christina

At lease they gave me a free slice of birthday cake to compensate my embarrassment.



It's presents time, I was so excited when I opened my present because I don't get many present in my life. :'(. Christina, you still owe me a present.xD.




karyn actually meant that. awwww...

The painful part now is the bill. Try looking the bill for yourself.


Since we are already in the legal age. We decided to go to bangsar and drink. Well its a very happening place to hang out at night.




This celebration was really a happening one but still with the embarrassment part, I still cannot forgive the TGI crew.

No comments: