Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Director

It was my first assignment in college. Finally I had one assignment, I was so excited about it and start planning the whole outline and script. Unfortunately I don't even have a group to start with. Am I so unwanted or is it that I'm too good for everyone?

The project is due in about 5 days and I still don't have a group. Suddenly grace and nicole came in the lecture theater shouting:

" Who can be our video editor!! "

My mind: " Hmph, may be this is the best chance to get into their group and get this assignment done"

I quickly told them I'm the 'best' video' editor in class and somehow I don't know what's going on in their brain (may be there is some rapid chromosomes reaction inside), they believed me and just passed me the CD to edit the whole interview.

The interview took place in sunway pyramid which is like 5minutes away from our college. A few from the group went there to interview some average people based on their point of view on malaysia.

These are our interviewer:

chris

Since it was a bra shop, Chris was trying to have a fantasy with her.

Chris: " Oh yeah, I like it. "



Grace got influence by chris and guess what she said.

Grace: " Seems like you've got good stuff over there, mind to share it with me? "


grace

yee ching

These are the interviewee:

This guy seems average to me but when he starts talking, better watch out. He actually spitted out everything that he rarely had the chance to say.

These two kiddy girls are just laughing all the way during the interview. Can't really get much. But I still don't get it. Why they kept talking about food after answering each of our questions?


This malay guy looks like we were terrorising him. The couple really got bombarded by our democratic questions. Haha. Fortunately They made it through. By the way, look at his double chin, wait look closer!! It's a triple chin!!


During the interview, we were kinda shock by their statements and claims. If you want to know how malaysian's feel, go ask them. I better not post it here to avoid some havoc from you know who. Better safe than sorry.

When our video was aired in the lecture theater, my group was really proud of me and ji ming. It actually took us like 5 days to edit all the small videos into a proper video like we watch in TV. (our video is the best okay)


grace trying to act cute.xD

He may have a sur name that sounds like a duck and he may look like a bunny, but guess what. He got the most 1A's in malaysia and he is a real nice person. Never judge the book by it's cover.

quek khai ren

nicole was trying to hide her identity

gotcha

peace out.xD

ji ming

sze wei

pre-engineering class 6

p.s: this interview took place 4 months ago. So all the pictures' appearance are not up to date. They might vary from the latest actual appearance.


No comments: