Saturday, August 2, 2008

Reunion

I woke up at 12pm as usual in the saturdays. The day i always wanted to wake up late for the week. Well, i went nuffnang and spent 3 hours on how to add the ads in my blog. It was really stressing because it is my first time doing this. I tried this and that until i almost wanted to smash my keyboard.xD.

Finally, a miracle happened!!! I tersign out my nuffnang account and i sign back in. Walahhh, there goes a form for me to enter my blog url. I got the ads done in 5 minutes.

I slept back in 3.30pm again because my brain accidentally got stimulated by itself and makes me wanna go back to sleep. There I go again, back to the warm comfortable queen size bed.

I woke up again in the evening and I went bangsar with my family for dinner at Reunion (its in bangsar village 2). The food was delicious, high quality and very pricy.

Hmph... somehow delicious, high quality and pricy are all time threesome.xD. Too bad i did not manage to capture the picture of my dishes.

The restaurant had a real cozy environment. It was very dark and had a few bright glaring spot lights. There were many brown curtains in one section of the restaurant.

So when I was starring at the curtains, suddenly a waitress came out from the curtain with the food. I was kinda shocked that someone actually came out from the curtain. Well, its a good idea the made some opening in between the curtains to allow better flow of the waiter.




After dinner i walked with my dad in bangsar village 2 something was asking us to walk into G2000. I saw this nice formal pants and bought it because i never had a formal pants.




I always had a very hard time wearing my dad's formal pants to formal occasions. His pants is like freaking huge, go figure out why.xD

No comments: